Liebster Award Nomination for Miss Abroad
Are you a travel blogger nominated for the Liebster Award?
I am too and I couldn’t be more proud as I just launched my blog 1 month ago!
A big thank you goes to Gokul Raj from Plan.Save.Travel. who nominated my blog!
I am excited to share with you what the award is all about:
The Liebster Award is an online recognition given to new and upcoming bloggers. It is the perfect way to motivate new bloggers and for them to gain more awareness and readers.
Participating in the award is a good starting point for networking. It gives you the opportunity to start conversations with other travel bloggers.
On that note – the word ‘Liebster’ means dearest, sweetheart, beloved person and darling in German (a nice coincidence because I am German).
The rules for the award are as below:
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their site on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Answer their 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers for the award and inform them via social media.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees.
- Enjoy winning an award and pass this great feeling onto someone else!
And here are my answers for Gokul:
What is your favorite Travel Quote?
“The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” – Saint Augustine
Which camera do you use for your travel photos?
GoPro Hero 4 and my Nikon CoolPix
Which is that one country/city you would never wanna visit again and why?
Sharm El Sheikh, because it is way too touristy and I just didn’t like the atmosphere.
What traveler type are you – solo/couple/family?
If you are ever exiled from your own country, which country would you approach to seek asylum?
What is your favorite sport?
Tennis and cycling
What is the weirdest food you have eaten till date?
Mussels (not very fancy I know, but I really don’t like seafood)
Who/What inspired you to travel?
I guess my own curiosity
What attracts you more – beaches or mountains?
And the most important question, How to find a needle in a haystack?
I think I would burn the haystack and what’s left must be the needle 🙂
And my nominees for the Liebster Award are:The Pink Backpack Wanderer’s Blues Wander Dolls Go On Adventures Inspired Wanderess
My questions for you:
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- What are the 3 most important items you always take with you when you travel?
- Which culture fascinates you the most and why?
- Why did you start travel blogging?
- What is your most favorite city you have visited so far?
- What is the best thing that has happened to you while traveling?
- Did you ever face a scary experience while travelling?
- Would you rather go on a road trip or train journey?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- What is your least favorite part of travelling?
Enjoy and have a great year ahead!